Jul 14, 2008

Camping at Wellington Lake!

So for the first time since we got married, TJ and I went camping and got to use all our fun toys. We got camping gear for our wedding and we can finally say that we have used it. We went with another couple in our ward. It was a beautiful place to camp. Colorado is full of beautiful places to visit that are so close to Denver!

I was so amazed at how gorgeous the lake was. I love to be out in nature and enjoy the beauty and the quiet. I would suggest this place to anyone that was looking for a great place to camp.

After we left camp we went to a town right outside of Denver called Evergreen. It is a fun little touristy town. It is also known for the famous Colorado Pizza found at BeauJo's. We have been told that we have to go there and try the pizza, so we finally did. It was pretty good. We can now say that we have been to BeauJo's! It was a fun little trip.

5 comments:

Jason said...

You crazy girl, Melissa said there's no way she would go camping as pregnant as you are. It looks like you guys had fun.

Unknown said...

Yeah I think you are either just brave or crazy. I guess you have a better time being pregnant than I did. I was so uncomfortable the entire time. Even though I wasn't big I was still always in pain. I think it was because Zoey sat so low that it caused so much pain. And then there was the sickness. So yeah I can't believe you went camping. But looks like you had fun. :)

Jill and David Dalling said...

I love to camp, Cannot get the wife to go with me :(

Anonymous said...

geez...that is like me going to the sand dunes eight months pregnant over easter weekend, it was tough. you are strong girl. i can't wait until wyatt is old enough to take camping (or until mom and dad get back from europe to watch him!)

a farmers wife and her real life said...

How fun! I so wish I could go camping, but its too cold to go with Briana. I don't think I would have ever gone pregnant and having to get up at least once a night to pee! You're awesome! How are you feeling? Oh, and don't forget you can always name your baby Kara if you can't come up with anything else ;)