Oct 11, 2008

Proud Dad

So I just had to put this picture in because we are leaving the hospital and I was very happy to be leaving the hospital. Lily tore me pretty good so it took longer to be ready to leave but everything is going great now. We are so glad to have our little Lily home with us and doing so well. We really enjoy each day. We are also so glad that she sleeps at night. She is a super great baby.
Daddy and Lily's first picture together. TJ is an amazing dad. He is so proud of his little girl. He loves to cuddle her and tell her how much he loves her. I love to watch him interact with her. He is so sweet and she just loves him.
Lily looking at her dad. She sure does love her daddy. She already has him wrapped around her little finger!
This is what they both do best. I love the sleeping pictures so I of course had to take one and post it. They are so sweet when they lay together and nap. After Lily eats, dad gets to burp her and then cuddle with her.

8 comments:

a farmers wife and her real life said...

She sleeps through the night already? I am sooo jealous! She's so stinkin' cute! You guys did a good job!

Anonymous said...

dont you just love the sleeping thing? it is wonderful...im so glad that tj is being so cute with her! i can't wait to see my brother interact with his daughter. love you guys, allie

The Ericksons said...

What cute new pictures. Aren't daddy and baby pictures the best. TJ and Lily look so cute in the sleeping picture.

Pilar said...

I loved when Cora would fall asleep on me like that. Sometimes we slept for 3 hrs at a time, so nice. I wish she would do it now. I'm glad she is such a great baby and I'm happy for all of you.

James and Tricia Thomas said...

He is such a proud Daddy and it's so sweet!!! I can't wait to see him when she is 16 and dating!!!

John & Nancy Wellington Family said...

Very cute pictures, Megan!! It is so fun to have a new baby. We look forward to meeting her.

Jenni said...

She is just so pretty! I love all of the pictures and can't wait to meet her. sadie and Lily are just going to be the best of friends!

Anonymous said...

kk ui uiu ui ug iu iigijea huh krdhhhhesrk j xh udtr uhehjhj

i love you uncle tj and aunt megan
love wyatt