May 12, 2010

Check out that Form!

Lily is enjoying our lawn very much! At least once a day she begs to "outside?" She loves to take out her golf clubs and her tee ball set to play. We also enjoy sidewalk chalk and taking walks and running! It is so nice to have a place to let her run and play in the fresh air where I don't have to drive there to do so! One of Lily's favorite activities is golf - she gets that from her dad among other things! She is really getting good at it too! She can hit the ball pretty good. TJ figures that golf is a great way to get a scholarship for college and it looks like we have a natural golfer on our hands! I am sure that he will be taking Lily on the course with in the next few year to start practicing! Just a few shots of Lily taking a swing! Enjoy!

Notice how our lawn is so much GREENER than the neighbors! Both side neighbors have told us they envy our lawn! We inherited a very beautiful lawn! I am sure that next summer it wont look this good! I have to learn the previous owners secret soon! I only brag about it because I did nothing to make it so nice and I am sure it wont look like this for long! That is unless I inherited my mom's green thumb?! We will see how it looks at the end of the summer along with all the other plants I am now in charge of keeping alive!

No comments: