Sep 26, 2010

My totally awesome brother, Collin

For whoso is faithful unto the obtaining these two priesthoods of which I have spoken, and the magnifying their calling , are sanctified by the Spirit unto the renewing of their bodies. They become the sons of Moses and of Aaron and the seed of Abraham, and the church and kingdom, and the elect of God. (Doctrine and Covenants 84:33-34)


Today, my dad gave my brother Collin the Melchizedek Priesthood and ordained him to the office of elder. We weren't able to attend the ordination, but I just want him to know that I'm proud of him.

Good job fatty! I love you and I'm glad to have you as a brother!

T.J.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you. It was awesome. Dad gave a real tear jerker.

James and Tricia Thomas said...

That's so cool!!