Nov 9, 2010

We LOVE Fall!

Yesterday we enjoyed some 70 degree weather and so Lily and I headed outside to rake the leaves. We have needed to rake for a while, but being new homeowners, we were without a rake until yesterday. I knew that we were going to get snow this week and so Lily and I headed out to buy a rake. Lily was so excited to get a rake and go home and play in the leaves! We raked and raked and raked! Lily would help me with her little shovel from her sand toys. As soon as I had a pile, she was in it playing! She was so happy to be able to play in her leaves. She is still talking about it this morning! We look forward to many more years of raking and playing in our leaves! Next time we will have to do it sooner so that Daddy can play with us!




Good bye Fall! We will see you again next year! Thanks for staying into November this year!

3 comments:

Lilit said...

She has grown so much... she is a big girl now. looks like Lily had lots of fun "raking"...

Pilar said...

I did the same thing yesterday. It is a good work out.

Jill Skouson said...

Hey! I noticed your comment on Becky's blog post and couldn't resist visiting your blog! I'll have to come back more often. Our blog is private but I'd be happy to send you an invite (though I must admit, I'm a very lazy blogger!)