Oct 17, 2012

A Birthday SURPRIZE!

I truly have the best husband ever!  I always knew I would marry someone special, but I had no idea just how amazing that man would be until I met TJ.  Every day with TJ I discover more and more how wonderful he is.  He makes me feel like the most beautiful, wonderful and special person in the world.  I keep on falling more and more in love with him every day!
TJ is by far one of the most thoughtful people I know.  Each gift he gives has so much thought behind it.  And he is always topping himself!  This year for my birthday is no exception!  My actual birthday isn't until the 20th (TJ will be out of town for my actual birthday), but the party has already begun!  This past Saturday started out as a "ME" day and ended with a huge celebration of ME!  Back in September TJ went to a Braves game with some friends in Atlanta.  In return for letting him go I got a ME day.  It was SO needed!  I started my day at the Temple and then enjoyed some much needed retail therapy!  I then met a friend for a late afternoon pedicure.  She turned out to be one of the conspirators working with TJ to get me out of the house and home again at the right time.    As Leana dropped me off, I started to think something was up.  There were a few cars in the front that I recognized.  Then there was a huge card on the doorstep along with a sign and some accessories to put on.  I opened the card and put on the accessories and opened the door.  I was so surprised to see some of my dearest friends filling my home!  I could hardly believe that TJ had pulled off the surprise.  TJ went all out with the party.  It was a HOT PEPPER theme - 29 and still HOT!  So the food was hot.  The games were hot or related to 29.  There were even prizes relating to hot for the winners of the games!  TJ thought of everything!  When I saw all the food, I was so surprised and I mentioned to TJ that I was shocked at everything he thought of.  Lily was also a big help to her daddy in getting everything ready!  I just have to mention that TJ had to take the kids to a birthday party that morning too!  He had worked so hard to prepare everything and he pulled it off without a hitch!  

 Even the decorations were related to the theme!  The letters were all flaming! 
 Look at the spread!  I didn't think to take any before people started to dig in.  I have to say that it was all amazing!  TJ even made two cakes.  One with chocolate cake and one chocolate chili cake.  The chili one definitely had a kick to it but it was good!
 He also had hot sauce guessing and chili recognition as some of the games. 
 Love all the cinnamon or chili related candy in the CHILI dishes!  My favorite was the Lindt chili chocolate with the cinnamon bears!  SO GOOD!



 Logan loved the theme!  He was all over the candy and the hot wings! 
 This is the card and accessories I was greeted by!  I love it!

I LOVE YOU TJ!  Thank you so much for an amazing surprise!  Thank you to such wonderful friends that helped make it such a great party!  I do have amazing friends and THE BEST husband!  I truly felt loved!  It makes turning another year older so much fun! 

No comments: