Nov 6, 2012

Ballet Final Class

Lily finished her second round of Ballet.  She was in an advanced class and so it was small.  The day of the final class, only two of them showed up, her and her friend from Church.  On top of a super small class, her teacher was deployed the day before and so they had a substitute.  I was not as excited about this last class.  Her teacher had been working so hard with them.  I really wanted to see what Lily had learned.  Her sub didn't have any control of them and she didn't know what she was doing.  Lily had fun so that was good.  I was sad I didn't get to see what Lily had been working so hard to learn.  I look forward to putting her back in class when her teacher gets back at the beginning of the year.  Lily LOVES to dance and LOVES ballet.  At least I got a few pictures of her.  They are dark because of the lighting.  I don't know what the teacher was thinking with the light, but at least I have some pictures!





No comments: