Jun 3, 2013

Special Visitors!

A few weeks back I got a phone call from my sister-in-law Annie.  She said she was on her way to Kentucky to visit her family there and was flying through Denver.  She told me that because of bad weather, they might not make it out of Denver that night.  Secretly, I was hoping they wouldn't make it out of Denver.  I told her if they were stuck in Denver I would pick them up and we would be happy to have them stay with us for as long as we could!  Well  they didn't make it out of Denver so we got to have some special time with Annie and Alexa!  We were even more lucky because they couldn't get out of Denver until Friday after they came in Wednesday!!!!  The kids were thrilled to know that when they woke up, baby Alexa and Annie were going to be at their house!  Lily was a little sad that Uncle Stevie couldn't make it.  We had a fun couple of days hanging out and playing with Alexa!  We hope they are able to come back when TJ goes on his goal trip for work at the beginning of the year!  Thanks Steven for sharing your family with us!  Thanks Annie and Alexa for visiting us on your way!  We LOVED the surprise! 




No comments: