Jan 7, 2014

Thanksgiving

We were lucky enough to have Grandma and Grandpop Warner come and spend a week with us over Thanksgiving.  I however did not do a good job at taking pictures.  I have a few more on my phone I will have to put up.  We had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpop!  The kids had fun getting piggyback rides, playing games, making minions, playing doctor and many other activities with their Grandma Pickle and Grandpop Pickle!  The kids find it funny to call their Warner Grandparents Pickle!  I think it makes the Grandparents smile too!
Lily got to have both Grandma and Grandpa take her to school.  She was so excited to show them where she goes to school.  We also took Grandma and Grandpop to see Frozen at the Movie Tavern.  We love going to the Movie Tavern because it is a restaurant as well.  Grandma and Grandpop babysat for us while TJ and I went Black Friday shopping.  The kids got to show off all their ornaments as we decorated the Christmas tree with Grandma and Grandpop.  We also got to go to the Forgotten Carols.  Thanks for coming and playing with us!  We cant wait to have you back soon!

No comments: