May 5, 2014

My Amazing Lily!

Lily is AMAZING!  I love this little girl with all my heart!  She never ceases to amaze me!  Lily had a Fun Run to raise money for her School.  First of all, she did a great job asking for people to sponsor her!  She raised over $100!  Thank you to those that helped her!  She was so proud of what she was able to raise!  Then on race day, she ran 40 laps!  They could only count 35, but she wanted to keep going!  I was a little worried for her as she was running!  I kept telling her if she got tired she could walk for a while, but she never slowed down!  She stopped for water just a few times but that was it!  She ran a little over two miles!  This is huge!  It was the first really big physical challenge she has done!  Knowing about her heart, I was a little more nervous than my normal mommy worries!  She did AMAZING!  I couldn't be more proud of this little girl!  She is such a little athlete!





 Her biggest fans!
 They did theme runs to different songs.  This was run like a ballerina!

 That's right!  My all star run over the 35 laps counted!


No comments: