Dec 11, 2007

Thanksgiving

THANKSGIVING FUN AT THE WARNER HOUSE!

TJ is showing off his guitar hero skills! He was ten times better than I was when I got my hands on the guitar. We really had a great Thanksgiving at home. I know that we are now closer to Chirstmas, but I still wanted to post a little about our Thanksgiving. I am thankful for so much each year, but this year I am grateful for a little bit more. I just love being married to such a wonderful man! It is so great to be able to see him with my family. I always said that I wanted to marry someone that valued family and allowed me to continue to spend time with my family. I also wanted someone that had a wonderful family of his own, and I tell you what I did! I am so blessed to have two wonderful families now! Love you all so very much! To the Grays, thanks for letting me be part of your wonderful family!

3 comments:

John & Nancy Wellington Family said...

Hey, we played guitar hero at our house during Thanksgiving too. Betsy's family brought it down. I can tell you that I am not very good at that game. Zac really improved his skills during this break from school though. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! You posted a pic per my request. :) We did have a good Thanksgiving. Lots of fun and yummy food.

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Alright we need to have a guitar hero party!! I will suck as usual!! But it will be lots of fun!!!