Apr 23, 2008

A Quick trip to Idaho!

So the beginning of April came with a shock. I got a phone call April 4th that my Grandpa Warner had passed away. This meant a quick trip to Idaho. It was a very sad and shocking time, but it is always nice that we can find comfort and happiness in our families. I do find so much love and joy in my family. While I was there, TJ was unable to come due to work, I got to spend some much enjoyed time with my wonderful nephew and niece. Payton can put a smile on anyones face at any time. I love it when he says, "I love you Megan." It just brightens my day! I also love to hold my new beautiful niece, and boy is she getting big! My family is amazing!
Payton had a long wait with the family as we ate out at Texas Road House, so he found many things to do. He held his cousin Zoe, had just about everyone opening peanuts for him to eat, and running back and forth through the waiting room. The entertainment made the wait a little easier.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You need to send me some of the pictures you took of Zoey and Payton. I need them for my scrapbooking. :)