May 8, 2008

It's all about the PINK!


Taken at 20 weeks!
As many of you already know, we are having a baby! On May 2nd we found out that we are going to be having a GIRL! We are so excited. I would have posted pictures of her from the ultrasound, but I have no way to scan them, so for now you have to imagine a cute little girl! We really enjoyed the ultrasound! It made her come to life a little bit more. To see her move around and to no longer look like a blob but to look like a person was amazing! She already is playing peek-a-boo! The very next day I had to buy her the cutest onezies ever! I told TJ that the only bad thing about having a little girl is that there are way more cute clothes for girls than boys! TJ is such a proud dad already! I can't wait to see how he is when she comes. So until September we get to play around with names and buy her lots and lots of really cute stuff!

7 comments:

a farmers wife and her real life said...

You look so cute!! I am soooo excited for you guys! Isn't that ultrasound amazing?!??! Congrats again!

Unknown said...

Meg you look so good! So cute! I'm so excited that Zoey will have another girl cousin. I will have another niece by September. It is even harder not to buy tons of cute clothes for them once they are here. I keep buying stuff and my mom always says "is that new? I haven't seen that before." and of course my answer is "yes, I couldn't pass it up." So yes girls are fun and fun to shop for. :) Love You girlie

John & Nancy Wellington Family said...

Congratulations on having a girl to look forward to. I just love having daughters. I am sure sons are great too I just have never had that experience. Girls have a way of wrapping their dad around their little finger. It is way fun to watch that interaction.

Lauren said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were having a baby! That's so great. Can't wait to meet her! (In a while!) :-)

Braziers said...

We are excited for y'all. We know you will be great parents! We look forward to taking the kids together to the park (and maybe some good games)!

Adrienne & Scott said...

Hey! We went private on our blog. If you want an invite to read let me know your email address, if I haven't already sent you an invite. My address is "amj_427@hotmail.com".
Adrienne & Scott Berg

The Ericksons said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Girls are so much fun and you're right about there being more cute stuff to buy for girls. That is so exciting.