Jun 3, 2008

Kim and David's Wedding

Kim and David got married on May 24, 2008. It was a beautiful day that we were able to be a part of. I have to say that her dress was absolutely beautiful. I'm glad to see my big sister Happy! Welcome to the family David!


So Payton is so adorable. He was the ring bearer. We practiced the night before and he knew what he needed to do, but when the day came, I had to pry a cookie out of his hands before he would walk down the isle. He wanted to finish it before he went down the isle so I had to convince him that he could get it back out of his pocket when he reached Dad. He did a great job and looked so handsome doing so. I sure miss living so close to the little guy. He sure can put a smile on any ones face.
I showed this picture to the ladies at work and they were shocked at how much I look like Kim. I do not see this. I guess because I grew up with her and she has red hair and is taller than me I don't see the similarities.

2 comments:

brandya said...

My first thought was how much the two of you look alike as well! You are both absolutely beautiful!

John & Nancy Wellington Family said...

Cute picture of the sisters. It was great seeing you at the wedding. We look forward to seeing you for the fun baby shower!!!