Oct 16, 2009

Fall is in the Air!

I love fall. There are so many aspects of fall that I love...the smell of cinnamon and pumpkin candles, the fresh crisp air, the crunch of leaves under your feet, the warm blankets to warm after playing outside...the list goes on and on. I was so excited to share this love with Lily. The wind had blown all the leaves off the trees and the ground was dry and the weather wasn't freezing. This made for the perfect day to play in the leaves. TJ was also excited to be home early enough to play outside before dark! (Mom was excited too!) Verdict is....Lily LOVES to play in the leaves!



I just love this picture of Lily and Dad coming home from playing a little ball!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That's so cute! I'm so not an "outdoorsy" person, and I forget about the fun things to do right out side my front door!

Anonymous said...

oh...i want to jump in leaves with her!