Oct 29, 2009

Growing so Fast!

Every day is so much fun being Lily's mom! I just love this little girl! She is also so smart! I have to share a cute little story about her. The other day we had a little friend over to babysit. Lily and her were playing with Lily's shoes. They both came out with two shoes. Lily had matching ones and wanted me to put them on her. Her friend came out with two different shoes. Lily took the two mismatched shoes into her room and came out with two matching ones! Lily loves her shoes and knows which go together! If our shoes are out she will bring them to us to put on. The other day we decided to put ours on her! She thought this was fun, even if she couldn't walk in them!
I found Lily in her toy bin the other day. I am not sure how she got in there by herself, but she was determined to get whatever toy she was after! This is one determined little girl! I love to see what she will do to get what she wants. She is really starting to help communicate to us what she wants. I was in the airport this last time and someone asked me if I had taught her sign language, but the answer to that is no. She figures out signs for what she wants on her own! Hopefully it wont be long until she is saying more and more! We have added a few words to our vocabulary, boo (book), ba (ball)!

I just love the pictures of dad and daughter reading books together. Lily loves her books and loves to share them with her dad! I hope she always has a love of books!

No comments: