Feb 2, 2010

Lily's Got Style!

These adorable little sunglasses have been the best Target dollar bin purchase in quite a while! Lily loves to wear her sunglasses. When it is time to go outside, she grabs her glasses before we head out the door. She usually puts them on upside down, but they stay on so it works for her! The other day she was being super cute with them so we took some pictures!Our adorable little Lily with her stylish shades! So proud to be wearing them!
We will ask Lily, "How big is Lily?" and she will put her arms up while we say, "So big!" Well in this picture I was saying, "Smile big," and this is what we got! I love this little girl so much! What a smile!
Sporting her stylish shades while reading books with dad!

3 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

She looks so cute with those glasses!! I was looking over some old pictures of Dorothy and she used to wear her glasses upside down as well!! It made me sad because they grow up too fast!

Unknown said...

Cute! Sounds like she's addicted to her sunglasses just like Zoey. Those are cute pics. I love the "so big" one. :)

Heather said...

I just love Lily! She is so dang cute.