Feb 24, 2010

Dear Dada

Dear Dada,
Next time you think about leaving me in the cold and snow while you go someplace warm and sunny, please think twice! I can fit in your suitcase and no one will ever know! I will be very good for you if you take me! And I always make things more fun!

Love Lily!


So last night we picked TJ up from the airport. He had been in Key West, those pictures will come soon, for work/play. Lily was so excited to see her dad she didn't want to sleep. She helped him unpack his suitcase last night. This morning she decided it would be a fun place to fit into! She was happy to play in it for a few minutes. She sure missed her dada while he was gone. On Sunday she found a picture of him and carried it around saying, "Dada, Dada!" all excitedly! She sure loves her dada!

1 comment:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

He totally needs to take you guys next time!!! Especially if it is somewhere warm during the winter!!! Just play dirty and make Lily ask him! I am pretty sure she can get ANYTHING she wants from her daddy!