Mar 4, 2010

The Latest in our Crazy Life!

We sure do enjoy our little Lily! I am sad to say that she is no longer my baby. She is all kid now! She is just so fun to watch grow and discover everything! We have a lot of fun each day! Here are a few of the highlights from the past few weeks...

Lily loves to play in things. The other day she emptied out her Legos and climbed in to play! Who needs toys, when you can play with the container they belong in!Lily is so grown up that she has even started to change her own diaper! Okay, she thinks she can, but it is funny to watch. She is good at going to get her diapers and wipes and then she sits and tries to change her own diaper! I guess we should get her a potty to see if she gets interested in that instead!
This night was just too funny! We have Survivor Night with some friends. Leana put her hoodie on Lily and Lily thought it was great! She was making faces and having fun for a while. She also loves the camera so she thought it was even better that I was taking her picture while she was in the hoodie! I just love the way she looks with the hood on!

Lily's new thing that is not so cool is that she takes every piece of clothing out her dresser as often as she can. I have started to strap her in her chair to watch Tigger and Pooh while I get ready. I really hate laundry as is so to have to refold her clothes multiple times a day is not fun! This habit has to stop soon!

We also have been spending a lot of time outside these days! With the weather nice, I try to take Lily out as often as I can to keep her busy! We play out behind our apartment or go on walks. She is really into playing with rocks and bubbles right now! It is a lot of fun to watch and play with her outside!



4 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

She is so cute!! I am right there with you on the laundry thing! We had nice weather until today when a snow storm hit! Booooo!

Shannon said...

I so remember when Rachel went through that phase of emptying her dresser. So frustrating! I love the pictures of her outside with her sunglasses on!

Unknown said...

Ha Ha. Cody does the same thing but usually only with his sock drawer so I have little socks all over the house. Fun!

The Ericksons said...

She looks so grown up. Good luck with her taking all the clothes out of every drawer; we are STILL fighting that battle after many many months.