Feb 16, 2011

Escaping the COLD!

TJ headed to California the first week February.  He went for work and left his two girls in the coldest weather Colorado has had in YEARS!  It was so cold that our garage door wouldn't open!  It also came with snow!  We stayed inside a lot while he was gone.  We were well taken care of while he was gone!  The neighbor took care of the garbage for me since he didn't want me falling down the driveway being pregnant and all!  Also I have a wonderful friend that shoveled the drive for me!  So while TJ played in the sun, Lily and I enjoyed some girl time indoors full of fun and chick flicks!  TJ will have to add to this post to tell you about his amazing time in Sunny California!  But until then, here is a picture of the beauty he was able to enjoy!

1 comment:

Becky R. said...

Awww. :) :) :) Thanks! Warm fuzzy! Glad that you were able to get through the week so well! You are great!