Feb 1, 2011

What is your name?

Last night we were talking about baby brother and other such things with Lily.  I asked her what his name was and she said, "Baby!"  Seeing that we call him baby brother she gave a great answer!  I then asked her what her name was.  She responded, "I Lily Janice Gray.  I a Child of God!"  It was just the cutest thing ever!  I am so glad that she knows she is a Child of God!  She is such a sweet little girl and we love having her in our home.  She keeps us focused on what is important in life!  She also makes us laugh! 

3 comments:

a farmers wife and her real life said...

Isn't that the best feeling ever? Knowing that even though it seems like they aren't listening, they really are? Totally makes being a mommy and all the hard times worth it!

Kami D. said...

I didn't know that you were expecting #2! Congrats!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

That is really special! I am glad you blogged it so you can tell her that story someday!