Apr 14, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Us!

We have been married for 4 years now!  WOW! a lot has changed over the past 4 years!  Since we got married, TJ graduated from BYU, we made our home in Colorado,  I went from a working lady to a stay at home moma, we added 2 kids to the mix, and bought our first home just to mention a few!  To celebrate we went out to dinner Lily free, thanks to a great friend!, and did a little shopping.  It was great to have an uninterrupted conversation with TJ and just spend some time together!  TJ is so thoughtful about his gifts.  This year he gave me four flowers of a bunch of different kinds!  He included my favorites, the gerbers  and our wedding flowers, the lillies!
I Love my husband so much!  I am thankful to him for everything he does for our family.  He works so hard to take care of us.  He is an amazing father and my best friend!  I am so excited about the future with him!




No comments: