Dec 13, 2011

Night on the Town!

The day before Thanksgiving, TJ and I took Lily on a date to THE LION KING!  We have been looking forward to this day since early Spring!  It was such a special night!  Lily got a new skirt to wear and she got to wear some of mom's make up!  We went down town to meet Daddy.  First we went to Dinner.  We had a great time focusing on Lily!  She was very happy!

 We even got to have "Denver's Best Milkshake" which Lily thought was the best treat to eat with dinner!
After dinner, we took the 16th street bus so we could go to the show!  Lily LOVED the bus!  We had great seats for the show and Lily was so happy to be in the theater!  She LOVED the play!  She did notice that Rafici was a woman and not a man like in the Disney movie!  She was fasinated by all the actors!  It was an amazing night and an amazing show!  I have wanted to see Lion King for a very long time.  I am so glad that I was able to share the experience with our beautiful daughter!  I am so glad that she enjoys culteral activities!  I look forward to many more of these dates!  Lily is already requesting to go to Beauty and the Beast this next year!  I don't think she will have to do too much convincing since it is my favorite! 

No comments: