Dec 13, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year!  We do miss being with family, but we have some of the very best friends and we were able to spend the holiday with some of them!  In preparation for our big event, Lily helped me make turkeys for the table settings.  She did a great job and had a good time helping me! 

Thanksgiving was a great day!  We had two families come and spend the day with us!  We had a great time eating and visiting and laughing and Black Friday Shopping planning, and the men enjoyed some football!  (I was so busy that I forgot to take pictures.  I should have had TJ, but oh well!)
I always love that Thanksgiving comes so close to Christmas because it puts me in the grateful spirit!  I get to focus on all the wonderful blessings that I have.  Our little family is so very blessed!  This year some of the things we are most grateful for would be....
1.LOGAN! 
2. Visits from family!  We were able to have both sets of grandparents come out.  We also recieved visits from Steven and Annie, Kim and Cody, Tiff, Cassie, and Collin as well as a visit from TJ's good friend Kurt.
3. We were able to visit both families in Utah and Idaho.
4.  We are all healthy. 
5. TJ has a great job which makes it possible for me to stay home with our crazy kids!
6. We have great friends that we can call in a pinch to help us out!
I could go on for ever about the things we have to be greatful for, but I think I will end with just two more.  We are most grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ.  We are able to be an eternal family because of our Savior.  We are so blessed to know that he lived on this earth, attoned for our sins, died on a cross, and was ressurected so that we can all live with our Father in Heaven again!  We are also grateful for the Gospel!  To see our daughter express her Love for Church and the Scriptures is our greatest joy!  We are so blessed!

No comments: