Mar 31, 2012

100% ALL BOY!

Logan is 100% all boy!  If he isn't climbing on something, throwing a ball or playing with cars, he is eating, sleeping, or cuddling.  His absolute favorite two things are to play on the stairs and climb in or on top of EVERYTHING!  If I leave him for even 30 seconds, unattended, I quickly hear Lily calling to me because Logan is getting on top of something and is going to get hurt.  This handful handsome keeps me on my toes!  
 So this little race track goes around and around.  Logan loves to put the cars down the ramp and watch them spin around the center.  He must have thought it looked like too much fun to not try it himself!  I have found him a couple of times trying to climb in.  Usually I get him out before he gets himself all the way in, well this time he made it in first.  So I grabbed the camera to capture his pure delight that he finally made it inside the track!  To his disappointment, it didn't spin him around and around!


 I went to put something in the other room and came back to find Logan like this.  He had climbed onto the chair and then onto the table in about 15 seconds!  He is trouble!

 And this is where I find him if he is not climbing onto the table while I make dinner.  He will play toys, read books or just climb up and down the stairs. 
 On this particular day he was reading books.  I just love that he had his little legs crossed and was leaning against the wall!  Nothing like a comfy spot to read a good book.

1 comment:

Isernhagen's said...

I would have to say, he doesn't look very disappointed at not being spun around:)