Jun 21, 2012

My Heart is FULL!

Every time I think of my family, my heart is full of love!  I have been blessed more than I ever thought I was worthy to receive!  Lily and Logan know how to make me melt every day! 
 Logan LOVES to climb and play in random spots.  The other day he was playing with his animals on the landing right outside our bedroom.  He was talking and having a great time, all the while laying on his back!
 Our Lily is becoming quite the little talker!  She loves to talk on the phone to Grandparents, and cousins and any one else that will talk to her.  She has SO MUCH to say and is so curious!  She asks a lot of questions, only because she wants to know everything!  Thankfully someone pointed out to me that the reason she asks so many questions is because TJ and I give her real answers and she wants to know more!  She is so smart and I love to see her grow in her understanding of the world!  To think that I am privileged to help her learn and understand is incredible!  What a special daughter Lily is!  She will do amazing things as she learns more and more!
 These two LOVE their daddy!  The other morning, they both wanted to help him make breakfast.  It was so much fun to sit back and watch them love their daddy! 
Both Lily and Logan have a deep love of books!  While I was making dinner, they were sitting together looking at the new library books!  I just had to capture this precious moment!  I love these two more than words can say!  They bring so much joy to our family!  It is a blessing to be their mother!

No comments: