Dec 22, 2012

Ugly Sweater Party

We had a GREAT time with GREAT friends at an Ugly Sweater Party!  The theme of the party was "ELF" the movie.  The decorations were great as well as the food and company!  There were many "ELF" games and a lot of fun!  We started the night with appetizers and visiting.  Then came the fun of the games!  We had a "ELF" style spaghetti eating contest, a belching contest, a white elephant exchange and of course the Ugly sweater contest.  We laughed so hard during all the events!  Here is a sampling of photos from the night! 






 The spaghetti was topped with maple syrup, mint m&ms, and crushed up frosted animal crackers.  YUM!
The winners of the Ugly sweater contest.  I wouldn't say it was the ugliest sweater, but it was the most creative sweater!  And for winning the contest, they got the perfect gift for "Someone Special!"  If you have seen "ELF" you know exactly what they got!  Upon opening it, John said they were going to put it in their newly 16 year old daughters stocking!  I am sure it will show up next year in the white elephant gift exchange!

 We were lucky enough to get the belly dancing kit!  I was for sure someone would still it!  I even told them I already had one!  Thanks to TJ's aunt who gave me one while I was dating TJ!  I guess you can never have too many belly dancing kits!  The hot ticket item was a shake weight and a Justin Bieber stocking and Tshirt! 

Thanks to our amazing hosts!  We had a great time! 

No comments: