Dec 10, 2012

Ward Christmas Party

This past Saturday was our Ward Christmas party!  Last year we didn't make it because Lily got sick that morning.  So we were very excited that we got to go and have a great time with friends and sit on Santa's lap!  We did a brunch and Lily LOVED it!  She filled her own plate.  I didn't realize she was filling her own plate until we got to the end of the table!  She was so excited about all the "sweet" things on the table.  I think she picked one of each of them!  Her plate was so full I had to take a picture of before and after to see how much she would actually eat!  The Primary President actually came over towards the end of the meal to see how much she ate!  She had seen her take her plate back to the table and was shocked at how much she had!  She actually ate more than I thought she would!  After the brunch we did some caroling and watched a Christmas message and then visited Santa.  It was such a fun morning with the kids! 


 Lily's plate BEFORE...
 and AFTER!!!!
 This year Lily couldn't wait for her turn to visit Santa and tell him what she wanted for Christmas.  She told him she would like a pretty pink bike, a scooter, boy barbies for her girl barbies to marry, and a doll house.  Santa smiled as did the Bishop when she told Santa she wanted boy barbies for her girl barbies to marry! 
Logan ran for Santa!  He could hardly wait for his turn to sit on Santa's lap!  Lily told Santa that Logan would like Cars and Woody. 
I love the magic of Christmas and the pure joy and innocence of children!  Having Children makes Christmas mean so much more!  My children remind me of the amazing blessings we have because of the first Christmas night!  I get to spend Eternity with my beautiful family because my Savior!

No comments: