Feb 11, 2014

Introducing Alexis Megan Gray

Alexis Megan Gray was born on January 11 at 12:49am!  January 10th I was scheduled to be induced.  That morning I got a call from the Hospital saying they were completely full and I would have to wait for a room to come available.  This was a hard phone call because I was ready to go and meet this new little girl!  The lady told me to call at 2pm and find out the status.  She promised that I would be able to go in that day it would just be later.  So I called and she told me that they were close to having a room for me.  At 3:15 she called and gave us the go ahead to come in.  By about 5:30 we were all ready to go!  They started my IV and the wait began.  As we waited, we discovered that the nurse taking care of us was only taking care of us.  She came in just to cover us!  Since all the rooms were full the nursing staff had full patients as well, so when they got me a room they had to get me a nurse too!  What a sweet lady she was too!  Around 7 pm we got our new nurse.  She was amazing as well!  She was LDS!  It was fun to talk with her and she would tell us everyone else that was LDS that we worked with that night.  At 11 pm I got my epidural and at 11:30 pm my Dr. broke my water.  At midnight I was ready to push and she was ready to come!  Then after what seemed like no work at all!  Alexis Megan Gray was born at 12:49 am!!!!  She is perfect in every way!  She is sweet and cuddly!  We are so in love with her!




The kids were able to come to the hospital around 10:30 am.  They were all so excited to meet their new sister!  They couldn't get enough of her!  They still cant get enough of her!  It was so fun to see the love they have for their new little sister!


 Enjoying Moms graham crackers while he waited his turn to hold Lexi!


 First family picture with Lexi!
 Thanks so much to Grandma Gray for watching the kids while we were at the hospital!  They had so much fun with Grandma!
 Lexi brought presents for her sister and brother!  Lily got a new game and Logan got superhero costumes!


 Ready to go home!
 When we got home, we had superheros to greet us!  Batman and Superman/Robin were ready to protect their new little sister!  It was super fun!





 First night at home!  Logan brought her down a doll so she could have something to sleep with!

No comments: