Jan 11, 2008

Christmas with the Warners

We flew to Utah to spend Christmas with our families. We were very lucky to get to spend time with both sides. First we had Christmas with my side. We had a great time visiting and playing with the family. Santa was very kind to us. We love our new game called Ticket to Ride. The best part of the day was spending it with family and knowing that we were all together. Love you all very much!
TJ and Payton sitting on the stairs. Payton enjoyed playing with TJ. When I first got there Payton looked at me. I told him who I was, because it has been a while since I have seen him, and he asked where TJ was. He sure is growing up fast.
Getting ready to open presents!
Mom and Dad as we were opening gifts. It was so much fun to get to see them since it was the Grays turn for Christmas. Thanks for everything you do for the two of us. We sure do love you two!
Kim and David while we were opening presents. It has been fun to get to know David and we are excited to get to know him more! Payton loved opening up presents. It was fun to watch him get excited to open his gifts. I love the excitment of young children. I am so excited to have young children in the family again.

1 comment:

John & Nancy Wellington Family said...

Looks like you and TJ had a great 1st Christmas together. Those are fun memories. It was good to see you at the shower and at Grandma's funeral. Hope your 2008 is great!