Jan 18, 2008

Museum of Nature and Science

On our quest to see Denver, we went to the Museum of Nature and Science. It was so much fun. We spent about four hours trying to see the three story museum. The only down side to the day was that it was the last weekend for a big display of the Titanic so there were a ton of people forming lines in a lot of the exhibits. I was very impressed with the exhibits that they had.
The wide eyes are due to the biggest nugget of gold in at least Colorado. They had a room of all gold and silver. WOW is all I have to say!
Here I am with the BEAVER! I had to take this picture since I was a beaver in high school. GO BEAVERS! A little high school nostalgia.
I have to say that the mummies were one of my favorites! This is actually a real mummy They used to sell mummies like suvieneers. Visit Egypt come home with your very own mummy - how crazy!

TJ was excited about the dinosaur room. It was really cool. The room took you through all the ages of the world. At the end of exhibit there was a place where you could see them working on the bones.


No comments: