Jun 22, 2008

Week In Utah!

T J and I went over to Utah June 11-15. We went over because TJ's Uncle Doug and Aunt Wendy were sealed in the Jordan River Temple! We were so excited to be able to go and be part of the big day. TJ was a witness to the Sealing. It was a great reason to go to Utah. We also made time to have some fun while we were there. Wednesday we went to Boondocks, a family fun center. We played a couple of rounds of miniature golf, where I was the first to hit a hole in one! And I must add that I had two and TJ had one! I only say that because he is so much better at golf than I could ever be. We took his little brother Collin with us. They had a great time together. Then Thursday was the sealing. That night we went to dinner with Brian and Debbie down in Provo. It was a lot of fun to visit with them. Friday we didn't do much of anything. TJ went golfing! He loves any time he can go because he doesn't get to go as often as he used to go. Saturday Mel, Kim, and Nancy had a baby shower for me and our little girl! It was a great party. I need to get the pictures from Aunt Nancy because I forgot my camera so no picture of that on the post. I get more and more excited for our new arrival to come each time I get something for her. So I was way excited on Saturday. Thanks to everyone that came and celebrated with us. That night we went to the Bees game. The Bees are the Minor League baseball team in Salt Lake. We were lucky enough to go on a night they had FIREWORKS! Then Sunday we went up to West Canyon for a Father's Day picnic. TJ got pretty wet as he tried to cross the stream and fell in! It was a great week! Family is always nice to get to visit! We love our family very much!

TJ, Collin, and Me at Boondocks

At the Bees game!
TJ's Dad and Mom and sister Marci

No comments: