Nov 3, 2008

Family Visits!

Lily had only met her two Grandmas before this weekend, so she had lots of new people to meet. She was sure loved by each one of her visitors. She was passed from person to person to make sure that each aunt, uncle, grandma, and grandpa could give her loves. She was so happy to meet everyone and can't wait to meet the rest of the family during the Holidays!
Grandpa Warner holding Lily in her favorite outfit, her onesie! This is when she is truly happy. Well I guess she would be happier if she were just in her diaper but this is the next best thing!
Aunt Cassie spending quality time with Lily.
Aunt Tiff holding Lily

Uncle Collin got a smile from Lily. She really likes her uncle or she has gas... you decide!

Hi everyone! I am a super cute girl and I'm so glad that everyone came to visit me!

Aunt Debbie had a great time with Lily. They even took a picture in their pj's together!


This is Lily on her first Halloween. We didn't put her in a costume, but she got a cute pumpkin shirt to wear.

Lily really liked her Grandpa Warner

Lily was happy to meet Uncle Brian and then quickly fell asleep!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! I can't wait to get to meet her and hold her too. :)

Jenni said...

Oh I am sad we were not there too. I want to hold her sooo bad. What a doll.