Nov 16, 2008

Just because she is CUTE!

So I am posting more pictures of Lily taken over the last two weeks because she is so cute and because I am a proud mom that wants to brag about how adorable her little girl is! I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do. Oh and by the way, Lily has slept for 8 hours the last three nights! I went from 3 oz. every 3 hours to 4 oz. every 4 hours and it was magic! We will see if this is a new habit or if we will go back to waking up more, but for now I am enjoying my sleep once again! Okay well I still wake up to check on her, but I know that will soon fade!
Lily enjoying a little tummy time. Some days she likes it a lot, others not so much.
She was talking to mom in this picture. She is really starting to respond to TJ and me as we talk to her. She is so fun to play with! I love to see her smile and talk.

Ready for Church!


Talking to dad and giving him big smiles. She sure loves her dad. They get to spend quality time at night while mom relaxes.
After a bath we put her in this adorable duck robe. She liked it because it helped her get warm. She is too CUTE! WE LOVE OUR LITTLE GIRL!!!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

She is soooo cute! Oh and you mentioned something about ounces...did you have a hard time nursing?

a farmers wife and her real life said...

YAY!! I'm so glad she's letting you sleep! Isn't it amazing what that little bit extra will do?

Vance King said...

Nothing can compare to a good nights sleep. It's funny how your idea of a good nights sleep changes after having a baby, but they are so worth it. I love your family pictures. You have motivated me to get ours taken.

Pilar said...

she is cute. I love her little smiles.