Nov 11, 2008

Our First Family Pictures!

This last weekend we had our Family pictures taken and Lily's one month pictures. Lily loved taking the pictures in her diaper, but as soon as we started putting clothes back on her she wasn't as happy. She did good for her first photo shoot!
Our little Lily is such an adorable little girl! These are two of my favorite pictures of her. She is just so super cute!


I love this picture of Lily with her dad. I think daddy daughter pictures are so precious.
Lily with her mom
Our fun little family picture.

9 comments:

Jenni said...

these are so cute and she's growing so quickly. It's fun when a new family gets to have these first pictures taken. Treasure them.

Lilit said...

loved the pictures of your little one. She is so cute. I love your bangs and the daddy/daughter photo is just precious!

Unknown said...

I love the pics. She is so adorable. I seriously can't wait to see her in a few more weeks. Some days I wish Zoey was that small again, they're just so sweet at that age. But they are a lot of fun at 9 months too. So I guess I just have to love the moment I'm in. :)

Unknown said...

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that your hair is so long and is really cute. :)

The Ericksons said...

What cute pictures. I love them. Lily is so adorable.

a farmers wife and her real life said...

She's so cute and looks like she's a happy baby!

John & Nancy Wellington Family said...

Cute family pictures Megan. It is fun to watch Lily grow through the pictures you post. She is really a cutie!

Tim and Meg said...

Oh my goodness you have a cute cute family. That little Lily is so beautiful. Good Job guys!

Anonymous said...

i love them...i really can't wait to see you guys. only 14 more days!! yeah