Dec 4, 2008

WOW she is already 2 months old!

Lily had her two month check-up on Tuesday! She is doing so great! She is 11 lbs 15 oz - 79% and she is 23in long - 83%. The doctor said she is doing just great! She is a slender baby, especially for being a bigger baby when she was born. She also got her first shots :( but she did just fine. She cried for a minute and then she was okay once I picked her up. I thought it would have been more traumatic, but we both made it through just fine! She has completely come alive over the past few weeks. Now she smiles every time she sees mom or dad and then starts to talk! I just melt ever time I see that big smile across her face and here her cute little coos!
This is Lily's new toy! She really enjoys sitting in it and talking to the little monkey that moves back and forth. It is nice to have a place to set her while she is awake and happy and I need to get something done!

These two pictures are of Lily wearing my old pajamas! My mom brought them for me when she came out the last time. It was fun to put Lily in the same outfit that I wore when I was a baby. Of course Lily looks so cute in them! She would smile as I told her that they were her moms pajamas!

So just about every time I find Lily asleep she has her binky in the same place. It is hard to tell in this picture, but the Binky is tucked under her cheek where she can still feel it with her cheek. I will move it and then come back later only to find it in the same place. What a silly kid!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute jammies. I will bring the other clothes that I have that were yours and Kim's to your parents at Christmas. Lily will look cute in the dresses.

Lilit said...

oh Megan, Lily is a doll!!!

Jason said...

Looks like you guys are doing a good job. She smiles a lot. I'm convinced that the sign of a good parent is a smiling baby.

Pilar said...

I think it is so cool that those were your PJ's how awesome that your mom save them all this time. I want to do the same for Cora. That's funny about the binky and she is so cute.

Rick and Janae said...

Hi Megan! I just found your blog and links to the whole Warner family. You daughter is beautiful and I love the name Lily.