Mar 26, 2009

Baby Bling!

The other day I decided to try on the baby ring that I got when my Grandma and Grandpa Warner passed away. My Great Grandpa owned a jewelry store. I remember once at my Grandparents house they pulled these rings out. I thought they were so pretty. When I put it on Lily she looked at it, but it didn't capture her attention. I just had to take pictures of my little baby wearing her very first piece of jewelry!



"Like my RING!"
This is just a bonus super cute picture of Lily! I love her smile!

5 comments:

Travis and Brittany said...

Such a cute ring!! Lily is a cutie as well! So fun to have baby jewlrey.

Pilar said...

LOL, she looks so cute.

darcy damstedt said...

I can't believe how grown up Lily looks. She's changed so much since we saw you guys at Thanksgiving. Looks like she's well cared for.

The Favorite said...

That is such a special ring for such a special girl! She is so beautiful.

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I love the gangster look on Lily!!