Apr 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

TJ and I are celebrating our second anniversary today! I just love being married to my best friend. TJ makes everything so much better! These two years have really flown by. We have been able to enjoy so many different experiences together. From Wisconsin to Utah and now to Colorado, we have been able to make so many wonderful memories. Now we have a beautiful little girl, Lily, who just adds to the LOVE in our lives. I can only imagine how wonderful the rest of Eternity will be!
I love you TJ with all of my heart! Thank you for making all my dreams come true! I love spending all the time I can with you. You truly are my very best friend! I love you!
So this morning I got up and went into the living room where I found this sweet note written in COTTON! The 2nd Anniversary is the cotton anniversary so TJ was so creative and wrote me this great note using it!

10 comments:

Janee said...

How sweet. Blake would never do something like that for me. You are one lucky girl!!

a farmers wife and her real life said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 2 years!

Pilar said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! cute cotton sign.

Heather said...

Well that is about the cutest thing I have ever seen...tell TJ I'm totally impressed, and then tell him to tell Jon-Michael what to do for our eighth (gasp!) anniversary this year!

heidi said...

Seriously too cute! Miss you guys! loves, heidi=]

James and Tricia Thomas said...

That is so cute and creative!

John & Nancy Wellington Family said...

Happy Anniversary! TJ is one clever guy and you are one lucky girl to be on the receiving end of his cleverness. Hope your happiness only improves with each passing year. It is hard to believe it can get better but it just keeps getting better.

Erin Wageman said...

Hey congratulations! I'm glad that you are so happy! He sounds like a wonderful hubby, maybe someday I will get a chance meet him and your beautiful daughter!

Monica and James Nielsen said...

oh that's so cute and creative! sorry this is a little late but happpy 2nd anniversary! i can't believe it's already been two years and almost 2 years for us!

Anonymous said...

my brother is such a cute guy...congratulations guys!