May 27, 2009

OUR NEW FRIENDS!

I guess I was fulfilling a long time unfulfilled childhood dream. When I went to Disneyland at age 8, I never got to meet any of the Disney characters. I saw them during the parade, but that wasn't enough for me. TJ is such a great sport and let me fulfill my dream to meet as many as I could. We were really lucky to meet so many. I guess we can thank the rain for that. It was a lot of fun to talk to them and take pictures with them. It is so easy to get right in and imagine with them! I just love all my new friends! TJ enjoyed it too...if anything he enjoyed my excitement!
Pluto and Goofy were the first two friends we met on our trip to Disney World.
Meeting Pocahontas
Ariel invited us to swim from the Pacific Ocean to Atlantica!
Marry Poppins and Alice were hanging out in the UK when we met them.

TJ enjoyed meeting Jasmine! She really liked my ring and had me show it off in the picture.
TJ with his "other" favorite Princess! Good thing I am not a jealous wife!
This is my favorite Princess. I love Beauty and the Beast. By the way, the Beast gave me a kiss! Good think TJ isn't a jealous husband! He would have had to beat up the Beast, Pluto, and Donald Duck!
Aurora, aka Sleeping Beauty, was so much fun to talk to. Here she is telling me how to make my Prince to behave around Jasmine! She made sure to give TJ a talking to as well!
We met Mulan in China, at Epcot, and we talked about her red friend, Mushu, because he is the same color as my shirt.
We both really like Donald Duck. Someone told us he is the hardest to meet. We had no problem....we met him two different times and saw him more than that.
I have always wanted to meet Mini and now I have!
I finally got to meet Mickey and my only picture with him has my eyes closed in it. Oh well! At least I got to meet him!
TJ with Tigger. Eeyore
Winnie the Pooh
Lilo and Stitch

1 comment:

The Favorite said...

That is too fun! What a great trip. Glad you go to meet so many friends.