May 27, 2009

Uncle Stevie's Wedding

I can hardly believe what I am about to say... My little brother is married! I don't know what to think about that. I still picture him in Dinosaur pants going to Kindergarten. Now he is married! WOW! Congratulation to Steven and Annie. Welcome Annie to the family. We are a little quirky, but we have a lot of love to share! We look forward to getting to know you even more. Steven, stop growing up!
This is Lily and me with my dad and brother Mark. Mark and his cute family live in Washington. We were glad to get to spend some time with them.
This is Steven and Annie with the parents...Annie's Mom and my mom and dad.
Mr. and Mrs. Steven Warner! WOW! That is crazy to say or write! Congrats you two. Your day was very nice and we are blessed to be able to spend it with you! Best of luck!
Just a cool picture of my dad. I like the mountains in the back. Sure do love you!
Uncle Stevie with Lily. They both look so great!
This is Uncle Stevie with almost all the nieces and nephews. Cody is missing as well as baby "X" coming in November. In the picture is Sadie and Payton - Mark and Jenni's cuties, Zoey - Jason and Mel's princess, and Lily - our perfect little sweetheart. Just putting it out there - I must say that we have some super cute kids in our family! Not to be biase or anything!

No comments: