Jul 25, 2009

Fun times in the Gray Home!

We sure do enjoy playing in our house. I just wanted to share a few of the pictures from all our fun! I also wanted to show off our cute little girl and how she is growing up so fast! Enjoy!
Lily loves her little scooter toy. She will push it and ride it all day...or at least until she sees a book she wants to read!
Lily loves books so much. One day I found her looking at her dad's mission scrapbooks with such care! She is too cute!
I just love this picture...with the diaper sticking out! Lily stands up against everything and tries to walk! I am afraid it is not long before I have a little walker!
Mmmm! I love otter pops! Lily would eat a whole one if I would let her.
Oh what fun it is to play under the table! Lily will get herself stuck and then after I get her out she goes back for more!

No comments: