Jul 28, 2009

9 Months Old and so Adorable!

Lily had her 9 month old pictures taken today! She is just so adorable! I can hardly believe that she is almost 10 months old! That means that it wont be long until my baby turns 1! I don't know if I am ready for that just yet. Lily is so much fun. Right now she is crawling everywhere, walking along anything she can, almost standing by herself, saying "aw oh!" - which I think is super cute! She still loves books and walks and playing with any toy in front of her. She is venturing into play with other kids and enjoying it very much! She loves to pull the movies off the shelf and crawl with two in her hands! It is fun to watch her play because she always takes two items in the same hands! And just to brag...I am her mom!...when we play with the blocks, she always takes two of the same shape. She wont play with two different shapes at the same time. And when she wants to read books, she will look for a specific book and bring it to us to read! Anyways, having Lily in our family is so much fun! We love our little girl more than words can express! She is just the cutest little girl ever! So here are a few of the favorite pictures from our photo shoot today! ENJOY! Don't worry Grandparents there are pictures coming very soon!



Little disclaimer on the photo...Lily found this teddy bear laying on the floor and became instant friends with it. Since it is not hers, I wanted to take a few pictures without it, so that is when the tears came! Mean mom! I still love the picture! She is super cute, even when she cries!





7 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Those are beautiful pictures!!! The crying one makes me laugh!

Unknown said...

Meg - I can't believe how big she is getting! Such cute pics!

Jenni said...

Such a cute little girl she's becoming. Crazy how time flies huh?

Heather said...

She is so adorable! It really is going so fast...she is such a big girl now, and I can't believe it!

Riggs Familia said...

Those turned out so well! I love the sad one!

John & Nancy Wellington Family said...

What a cutie!!!

Brandon and Michelle said...

Absolutely adorable! You have the cutest kid!!!!