Sep 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!

It is so incredible just how fast a year can fly by! Lily is 1 today! I can't believe my baby is no longer a little baby! She is now an adorable walking, somewhat talking little girl! TJ and I are so blessed to be her parents! She is truly a blessing from Heaven in our lives. She has a smile that melts our hearts. She is the happiest person and so much fun to be around! She is also very smart. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I am glad I did!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

4 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Happy birthday Lily! I cannot believe she is a year old! She still seems like a newborn to me!

Anonymous said...

love you lily!! miss you already...hope you had a great birthday!

Pilar said...

She's so cute! Time goes by fast.

Stefanie said...

What a cutie, and I love that cake you made.