Sep 30, 2009

Lily's Birthday Party

It is hard to believe that Lily will be one! I feel like it was yesterday that we were bringing her home from the Hospital! While we were in Utah we decided to celebrate with family. We had a great time. Thanks to everyone that came to help us celebrate this super special little girl!
This is the cake I made. It was a lot of fun to do. It was the first time I used fondant...it was a lot easier than I thought it would be!
It's my party and I'll sleep if I want too! Lily didn't want to take her nap because there was so much going on, so she decided to take her nap during her party! Grandpa Gray has the special touch!
Some of our guests...Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Goble came! These are TJ's grandparents. We also have Grandma Gray and Cassie and Marci
Great Grandma Gray talking to Grandma Warner, my mom, and Neva
Some of our friends from Utah. TJ went to school with Tim. They both married a Megan! No wonder they are both so happy!
Tiff and Morgan
Brian and Debbie and a cousin to come in November!
Lily and Cody. Hopefully next time they will actually get to play together like planned!
So typical of Lily! As soon as we opened the first book in her presents she was ready to stop!
Lily got a lot of fun new toys and some super cute clothes! Thanks everyone for all the great presents! A special thanks to Zoey the best present helper! You can see her making sure Lily got good toys! She also did a good job handing Lily her presents!
Singing Happy Birthday...Lily was amused by everyone singing.
The best part of the whole party for Lily...getting to eat cake! So I was going to make her her own little cake, but that didn't happen like planned! She still loved her cupcake and ate it all!
Here mom do you want some? I will share!
Our little girl is so good at sharing everything, even when you don't want it! We love you Lily!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Adorable! I can't believe she's one either, but I'll never believe time goes that fast. (Except when you're pregnant...)