Dec 23, 2009

Nice with a touch of Naughty!

Lily is mostly a very nice, but just yesterday she was a little bit naughty! Monday night she was given a gift from some of our friends to open on Christmas. She must have known it was something special because she decided to open it Tuesday! She knew exactly where it was under the tree and within minutes she had the bow untied, the paper ripped apart and the toy in her hands! She hasn't touched anything under the tree until now! What makes me laugh about the situation is the proud smile on her face! Since the toy was opened, she has not even gone close to the tree! I caved in and let her play with the toy. I figured it was better than beating my child for being naughty! She was so happy playing with it and has mastered the concept already!
Mom, I got it opened all by myself! Aren't you so proud of me!
Can we play now? I will even share it with you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How funny! She is a smart one. That's cute though, seriously how can you get made when she's so proud of herself. :)

John & Nancy Wellington Family said...

Cute story!n Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Well now Christmas will be perfect... she already knows what to do!!