Dec 26, 2009

Playing Around!

Lily is loving every new present she has received. She has taken playing to new heights! Lily climbed up all by herself, and I must add that she was very proud of herself too! She stayed up there playing too! My baby is no longer a baby!
Enjoying a Capri Sun!
Unable to climb up again...giver her a few more tires and she will get up every time!
Lily loves her baseball set. She loves having Daddy help her hit the ball as well as play it by herself. By the time Grandpa comes, she will be a pro!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

What a fun Christmas!! Love the pictures of Lily and her table! And YEA!! for pearls! I love pearls too!!

The Favorite said...

Those are awesome presents- so fun!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Looks like she made a haul!!! Merry Christmas!!

Jenni said...

We missed seeing you guys! I'm glad the aprons look so cute on you two. I knew they would.