May 10, 2011

All About Lily

 Our Lily is growing up so fast!  Some days I wish it would stop and other days I love to see her grow and do new things!  She is such a blessing in our home.  She is the best big sister to her little brother!  She loves him and is very aware when he needs something.  If she is unable to do it herself, she will let me know that he is in need of something.  I love to see the love she has for him.  She is also a little too curious sometimes and finds herself in trouble!  She keeps us on our toes that is for sure!  She will say some of the cutest things as well as some of the most frustrating!
The other day we got into the car and she asked what we were listening to.  I told her it was the CD I got at Church with Church music on it.  Her response was, "Church music is for when I get married.  I want to listen to real music please!"  Later in the same care ride, I got frustrated at a lady driver and said something I should not have.  I called her stupid.  Lily quickly asked what I had said.  She then followed with, "I want you to be a nice mommy!"  Nothing like having your child call you out!  I sure do love her and that she keeps me in line!  I just wish she would listen a little more when I am trying to keep her in line!
A few of the other favorites she has said..."You are a mommy princess!"  "Megan Mommy!"  "I need to write my shopping list before we go to the store mom."  "I am not your buddy mom, I am your girl!"  "When I get a little smaller you can give me Logan milk.  Okay Mommy!"  "That was a big Mommy sneeze!  When I was little, I had Logan Robert Gray sneezes!"  I could go on and on about this beautiful little girl!  Here are a few pictures of her. 
The other day I had a friend over to help me cut some stuff out. While we were cutting the fabric, Lily had gone out to the garage and brought her bike into the house!  She then proceeded to ride it around the kitchen!  We have since had the talk that we ride our bike outside and not around the kitchen!
 Lily is getting so good at climbing around the playgrounds all by herself!  She would stay at the park for hours if I would let her! 





No comments: