May 26, 2011

The Cuteness that is Lily!

 Lily supplies us with many cute moments that make us smile!  Here are a few from the past couple days!
 We came home from Church and Lily fell asleep eating lunch!  I guess Nursery is pretty exhausting!
 Holding Logan.  It may look like he is not enjoying it, but he was.  He loves his big sister and gives her the biggest grins! 
 We were getting ready to go to the Zoo and I asked her to get her jacket.  She told me she put it on the right way all by herself!  She was so proud of herself.  I let her wear it that way to the Zoo!
 She asked me to take her picture!  She was excited to wear her new butterfly shirt and wanted a picture of it to look at!  She kept asking me to take her picture again so she could see it on the screen!  She is a beautiful girl that is growing way to fast for me!

2 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

She is so cute!! I love seeing her independent personality!!!

hapi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.