May 10, 2011

I LOVE My Job!

 There are two special reasons that I love being a mom!  The first being Lily and the second being Logan!  They fill each day with love and excitement!  From the early morning wake up calls to the evening bargaining of how many songs should be sung at bedtime, I love it all!  Now I am far from perfect and so I lose it from time to time, but I would not change any of the learning experiences I have had and know I will continue to have!  My children teach me so much about being childlike through the pure love they share with me.  I hope that I can teach them something valuable too! 
Lily
Logan
 On Mothers Day I was spoiled!  Lily was so excited to give me my presents.  She had given away a lot of hints the day before about what she had bought with dad!  She was so funny about it too!  She kept saying it was Christmas and Dad would correct her that it was Mothers Day!   I had made skirts for the two of us out of the same fabric so we wore them on Mothers Day!  I even made matching flowers for our hair!  She thought it was pretty cool that we matched!  I never thought I would be one of those moms that dressed her daughter in a matching outfit, but I am and I LOVED IT!
So in Nursery Lily made me flowers and a box full of love!  When we got home she had to plant the flowers with the other flowers out front!  I thought it was cute that she wanted them to be in the flower box!  

1 comment:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

With darling kids like that I bet you love your job! Lily is so cute that she planted her flowers!