Jun 20, 2011

When You DONT want to go to Bed, but DONT want to be in TROUBLE!

Lily is the expert at working the system!  She knows when she doesn't want to do something just the card to play to get her some extra stall time!  For example, when she is done with stories and it is time for bed, she will play the "Just one more Daddy!  I want the Daddy and Me one!"  Yeah how do you tell her no to that!  Another would be same situation but with the request of, "I want to read my scriptures."  Well the ultimate was when I put her to bed the other day and went to check on her about half an hour later and found her reading her her scriptures in the clothing basket!  She knew I couldn't get angry with her while she was reading her scriptures!  We then read a scripture story and put her back to bed.  This time she stayed there. 

No comments: